Note: LRT renamed to Capital Line (LRT)
As of September 1, 2013, the existing LRT line has been renamed to Capital Line (LRT).
- ETS Trip Planner
Use the ETS Trip Planner to plan your route from start to finish. Plan using Landmark, Bus Stop number, Intersection or Address. Optimized for computer use.
- ETS To Go
The ETS Trip Planner optimized for mobile devices, consists of the ETS Trip Planner, Bus Stop Schedule, Saved Locations and @takeETSalert Twitter feed. This tool is optimized for use with smartphones (best results with native browsers on iPhone, iPad, and Android).
- Navigate to takeETS.com/ETSToGo in your mobile device’s web browser
- Go to takeETS.com and select “Full ETS Trip Planner”
- You will receive a prompt asking if you would like to proceed to ETS To Go or continue using the full computer-optimized ETS Trip Planner on your mobile device
- Select “ETS to Go” when prompted
- For speedier access, you can add ETS To Go to as a bookmark, shortcut or "Add to Home Screen" on your mobile
- Saved Locations makes it easy to keep your favorite places handy for future trip planning
- ETS Trip Planner Widget
The ETS Trip Planner widget provides a quick and convenient way to access the same travel information and schedules found on the ETS website. The widget is a small, compact application. The widget code is available for developers or anyone to add to their website, blog or company intranet. Tools found on the widget include: Route Schedules Search, Bus Stop Schedules Search and Trip Planner.
- Bus Stop Schedules
Enter the bus stop number or a location to see the stops located nearby.
- Route Schedules
Enter a route number or LRT line to view the route schedules.
- Detours and Bus Stop Closures
Enter a route number or bus stop number to see if any detours and bus stop closures are affecting your route or bus stop.
- Subscribe for Alerts
Subscribe for ETS email alerts for planned detours and bus stop closures that affect your route and bus stop. There is an option to receive General Service Alert updates (e.g. service changes, major delays/disruptions) too.
- School Service
View a summary of school service.
- Get ETS Service Alerts @takeETSalert
Follow ETS on Twitter @takeETSalert for planned Detours and Bus Stop Closures plus General Service Alerts.
Note: Use one of our supported browsers for best results:
- Internet Explorer 7 and 8 (Windows)
- Firefox 3.6 (Windows)
- Chrome 8 and 9 (Windows)
- Safari 5 (Windows and Mac)
Note: Use one of our supported mobile device browsers for best results:
- iPhone, iPad (native browser)
- Android (native browser)
To skip this page on future visits, bookmark the "Plan Your Trip" page.